Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 year Anniversary!

Two years ago today, July 19th, 2008, Bill and I were finally married. It seemed as if we had waited years for this day to arrive, and now we can 't believe that it has been 2 years! These 2 years have definately been challenging and testing, but we have drawn closer and love each other more and more every day! I don't know what I would do without him and I thank God for giving me the perfect man to share my life with. Thank you Bill for being my best friend, my soul mate, and the love of my life!!! We look forward to many more years together! Here are some pictures from our special day!

Getting married!

So happy to finally be Mr. and Mrs.

Our first dance...I had waited so long for that moment!

Dancing the night away!


Love and Blessings,


Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I know you guys will have many more great memories and hopefully something special by the end of this year;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Wow...can't believe it's been 2 years already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete