Saturday, August 21, 2010

Disney Vacation-Day 4

The 4th and final day of our Disney Vacation was spent at the Magic Kingdom again. We went to all of the rides or places that we hadn't gone to the day before. This day was the only sunny day we had, but it was also the HOTTEST! It was definately nice to have overcast days, which meant it wouldn't be as humid. Here are some pictures from the last day.

Erin and I with Drusella, step-mother, and Anastasia from Cinderella, my favorite Disney movie!

Me and Bill riding the racecars!

Michael meeting her favorite Disney princess, Aurora

Kelley meeting her favorite princess, Ariel!

On my 4th trip to Disney, I finally met my favorite princess, Cinderella! I was excited! She wasn't as pretty as some of the others, but I can finally say I met her.

Even though Bill didn't get to meet Pooh, who is his favorite, he was really excited to meet Mickey and Minnie!

Minnie, Bill, me and Mickey

Mickey's house
Minnie's house, right by Mickey's of course!

My camera did terrible throughout this ride, but this is from the Buzz Lightyear ride

Mickey during one of the parades

Minnie and Goofy

Sebastian from the Little Mermaid

Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast and Jesse and Woody from Toy Story

We also saw a show in front of Cinderella's Castle

Cinderella and Prince Charming

Yes, they are my favorite :)

At the end of the show with all of the characters

One last picture before leaving the Happiest Place on Earth!
After leaving the Magic Kingdom that afternoon, a few of us headed to Downtown Disney to do some shopping. It was hot and I was tired, so we didn't stay long. The next morning, we all got up around 5:30 and left our resort at 6:30 to head home. We only stopped for breakfast, 2 stops for gas and bathrooms breaks, and supper in Evansville and were home by 10:30.
As you can see we had a great time on our vacation and I definately didn't want it to end! There are so many things to see and do that you just can't fit them all in the days and I'm wishing that I would have done this or that. Oh well! I guess there is always next time! I'm so glad I got to experience Bill's first trip to Disney with him. He had such a good time and I can't wait to take our kids there some day! Hope everyone enjoyed my pictures!
Love and Blessings,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment