Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday!

On Saturday, September 4th, we celebrated my nephew Reece's 2nd Birthday. His actual birthday is on the 5th, but Saturday was a great day to celebrate and get together as a family! We ate lunch, had "Gabba" cake, played games, danced, opened presents, and enjoyed socializing with others. Here are some pictures from Reece's Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party!


Party bags and bubbles with characters for all of the kids

Reece's awesome Yo Gabba Gabba cake

Birthday Boy with his Cake!

Reece and his mommy

Reece during the Dance Party

Big kids and little kids dancing!


Playing games


Pineta time!


All of the kids getting their candy


Reece opening his presents



Happy Birthday Reecer! Uncle Bill and Aunt Whitney love you very much!
Love and Blessings,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Your nephew is adorable! I have never heard of Yo Gabba Gabba....is it a new show?! I am so behid on what kids watch. haha. The cake was pretty awesome too....whoever made it did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love the pictures from the party, I am also having a Yo Gabba Gabba Party for my daughter and I would love to know where did you guys get the party bags, I would love to use them also.

    ReplyDelete