Monday, March 21, 2011

Remember me.....

If not, I don't blame you. As you will find out, things have been very busy and exciting at the Dyer household. It seems as soon as I get caught up on my blog, then something comes along and I get behind again! Anyway, here are some pictures of our last Christmas (I know this was so long ago, right) on New Year's Day at Bill's mom's.

Bill opening a present at his mom's

Christmas Story drinking glasses

Sweet Willie

Nephew Joe, bro-in-law Brian holding Aubrey, sis-in-law Angie, and niece Sadie

Niece Breanna opening her North Face jacket

Uncle Joe holding Aubrey




I will do my best to get up-to-date on my blogging. It is definately something I need to do and want to document during this precious time and until a big day in July. Stay tuned ya'll!
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment