Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

I love Christmas and I was so excited for it come, but boy did it come and go so quickly! I felt I barely got my shopping done, wrapped the gifts, and gave them in such little time! Our Christmas started on Saturday, December 18th with Christmas at my parent's house. We ate yummy lasagna and desserts. We played a word search, which announced that my older sister and brother-in-law were expecting their 3rd child in July. Congrats to them. We then opened presents and enjoyed fun and laughs.

My sister Kelley with nephew Reece

Reece opening his microphone from Bill and I.


My nephew Braeden opening his gifts.

Bill got a magic kit from Terry, the magician in Gatlinburg!

Braeden got some books.

Reece loves Yo Gabba Gabba!

He got a hold of a DVD

Reece with Kelley's glasses and his favorite toy, basketball!




The next Christmas Bill and I attended was at his dad and stepmom's on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera, but we enjoyed yummy broccoli cheese noodle soup, conversations with family, laughing, and the start of the Christmas Story, Bill's favorite Christmas movie.
The next morning we awoke to a beautiful white Christmas. It has been so long since we have had a white Christmas and I was so happy to see the calm and peace of the outdoors on such a meaningful morning.
Beautiful White Christmas

Lucy loved the White Christmas too!

She likes to eat the snow

Our little fur baby!





After letting Lucy enjoy the morning snow, Bill and I ate our annual Christmas breakfast of coffee and cinnamon rolls, while we watched the Christmas Story. Then, we let Lucy downstairs so she could play with her toys and treats from Santa. She loved them and didn't know which one to play with.
Lucy and Bill with her gifts

Lucy sitting so she can get a treat

She loved her new toys!




After Lucy opened her gifts, Bill and I opened our gifts. One of Bill's Christmas gifts was his 1964 Impala that he plans to restore, which he got in November, so he didn't get as many gifts this year, but he didn't mind. He did spoil me too much though. I got lots of goodies, including a diamond necklace. We then got ready and headed my grandparents in Bloomfield. We ate lunch and opened gifts.
Addy opening her baby doll

Taegan opening her Belle doll

The present madness at my grandparents!

Reece opening one of my presents

Reece and his fohawk!

Miss Taegan

Reece, Taegan, and I


After Christmas at my grandparents, we had one more Christmas for the day. We headed over to Bill's aunt Sandy and Uncle Dick's house. We opened presents, ate yummy food, and played cards.
Aubrey's First Christmas

Bill and I got Tony and Sheila matching underwear!

Waiting for their turn to open presents

More waiting

Bill got the Notre Dame Leprechan!
The day after Christmas we headed over to my aunt Becky's for the Sprinkle Christmas. We watched the Colts game, enjoyed the little kids opening their gifts, yummy soups, and laughed while Lanie gave Erin a makeover with her makeup!
The great grandkids opening their gifts

Kilee, Lexi, and Caleb

Kilee with her pom poms

Reece opening his Elefun game

Grandma with her new mowing hat





We still have one more Christmas tomorrow at Bill's mom. I will post on that soon. We had a great Christmas and hope everyone else did too!
Love and Blessings,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy but looks like you got to spend lots of time with family!!! That is what matters most:) I was laughing at the underwear.....pretty funny. And your dog looks just like ours when she wants a treat....dogs love treats way to much. haha

    ReplyDelete