Monday, January 2, 2012

July-New Nephew, Garden Treasure, and Baby Room

July was a pretty busy month as we were preparing for the arrival of our baby girl at any point. Here are some other things that were happening as well.


My sister Laurie began having contractions at the end of June, but the baby hadn't dropped far enough for her to be induced. But on the 4th of July, she headed to the hospital anyway because she thought she was in labor. My mom and sister went to stay with my nephews Braeden and Reece while they went to the hospital. She was sent home around midnight, but had a doctor's appointment the next day. By 1:30 that afternoon, she had gone from 0cm to 3cm. Her doctor told her to go home and relax because she would more than likely have the baby within a couple of days. My mom and sister took my nephews home with them and it was a good thing. My sister began having hard contractions and by the time my brother-in-law got home from work that night (around 6 or after), she was ready to head to the hospital. She was only there an hour and didn't even have time to get an epidural before sweet baby Kellen Reilly Petty was born at 8:01 on July 5th. He weighed 7lbs even and was 20 inches long. Bill and I went to the hospital to visit the next night. Big brother Braeden with Kellen.

The Petty boys: Braeden, Kellen, and Reece
Reece had no interest in pictures or the baby!

Yeah, he's a handful!

Tiny Kellen

Looks just like brother Reece

So precious!


I LOVE zucchini from the garden. This big guy grew this big in about a day!



My Lucy girl!



I wanted to share some pictures of our baby girl's nursery! I love how it turned out!

Baby's crib

Super cute bedding






My roommate Allison got baby girl these super cute cupcakes that her sister makes. They were so adorable I wanted to take a picture of them before I used them. Her sister's boutique is Harper and Grace Boutique. They have a Facebook page. Check them out!


Love & Blessings,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment