Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peyton's First 72 Hours

Peyton's first few hours of life flew by. We waited so long for her to get here that we just loved on her and watched her. For the most part, she looked like me. Same head shape, no hair, little ears, same nose, and eyes. But she seemed to have Bill's petite lips. She was so small, which I would have never imagined! Here are some pictures of visitors and the day we came home.




Neighbors Beth and Camden came to welcome "Baby Peyton"



Aunt Erin, Cousin Braeden and Reece, and Aunt Kelley




Cousin Braeden loved holding Peyton

Breanna and Aubrey meeting Peyton. Aubrey wanted to touch and play so bad!
What is that?
Papaw Tim with Peyton

Peyton and Kellen-only 4 weeks apart

Peyton, Kellen, Reece, and Braeden, grandkids of my mom and dad

Great Papaw Carl and Peyton

Where's my paci?

Look at my long legs!

Beautiful baby

A little yellow

My paci is as big as my head!

Prissy already!

Enough of the pictures! Let's go home!

We are home!

Getting some sun to help get rid of my yellow color!



We love our precious baby girl. Let the adventure begin!




Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment