Friday, February 15, 2013

Holy Goodness.......this has been neglected!

yes yes.....I read blogs everyday, but why don't I blog here? As most of you know,
-I work....9 long hours at least 4 days a week.
-I have a husband that I love spending time with
-I have an 18 month old child that I'm usually chasing or trying to find because she is probably into something she shouldn't be.
-I have 2 fury babies that love to play and need my time.
-I have a house, which means I have to clean it, wash it, etc. like every night!
-I have laundry
-I have to cook or at least help Bill cook
-I have a youth group that I love and spend time with, which requires times for lessons, etc.
-I have established a new thing....working out! So as soon as I come home from work, I change and get to that or I will talk myself out of it!

As you can see, I have a LIFE! But with all of this, life is passing me by and I'm neglecting to capture it for memory. So with that said, I'm going to do a better job of letting everyone know what is going on and posting things so I don't forget.....be beware of blogging overload to come soon!!! I'm tired of being behind on this thing!!! Have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your updates:) It is easy to get behind.

    ReplyDelete