Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Roomie's Wedding

One of my college roomies married her high school sweetheart in the most beautiful and meaning October wedding I have ever been to. It was so precious and beautiful! It was everything that reminded me of Allison and her crafty talents. Bill had to work on this Saturday, and since it was 2 hours away and Peyton was only a little over 2 months, my mom decided to come a long and I'm so glad she did. Peyton ate during the wedding, slept through most of the reception, and then filled her pants, and my mom, with poop before we left and then had the pleasure of listening to her cry for over 30 minutes straight! But it was a great day and I'm glad I got to see one my dear friends and roomies marry her soulmate! Here are some pictures of the beautiful decorations and happy couple!

 Table settings
 Table 15
 Absolutely gorgeous reception!

 Head table
 Decor and mirror behind guest table
 Cake table and gift table
 Napkins
 Another shot of the reception site looking from the head table back
 The house on the farm
 Glasses framing outside
 Closer look
 The site of the wedding-so beautiful during the fall
The Bride's side
 Instead of a guest book, guests put their thumb print on the tree to represent leaves
 Our prints
 Another view of the wedding site
 The house again
 The barn where the reception was held
 How my daughter was most of the night-either keeping the wind out or asleep
 The beautiful bride and groom
 Being announced at the reception
 First dance to "God Gave Me You"
Husband and wife

Congrats Allison and Steve-many wishes for your marriage!

1 comment:

  1. Those strewn lights are gogeous and I love the decorations on the tables!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete