Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blog and life updates



I think I finally got this blog figured out or atleast looking good. I took this whole afternoon to do laundry, but also to work on adding things to the site. I must say that it looks a lot better! I'm sure I will add more things to it later on. Let me know what you think!






As for life, it has been pretty busy this week. On Monday, my mom, sister Kelley, and I left for Mobile, Alabama for the GMAC Bowl. Ball State had a great football season this year and got to go to another bowl game. I'm so glad that we went somewhere warm this year instead of cold Canada, which is where they played last year. It took all of Monday to get there-10 hour drive! On Tuesday, we went shopping during the day and went to the game that night. It was 75 degrees during the day, but we all knew that a storm was coming! During halftime, it started pouring and it only let up a little throughout the rest of the game. We played as bad as the rain-Ball State lost 45-13. Although it was bad, Kelley and I stayed in our seats and watched the rest of the game in the rain! Wednesday was another travel day and we finally got home around 7. Here are some pictures from the trip!




Kelley, my mom, and me before the game




The BSU Cardinals taking the field!


I went back to work on Thursday and Friday. Bill was off on Thursday, but had to go to CPR classes for work that afternoon and Friday afternoon. We enjoyed a very relaxing night in Friday evening, and we were in bed by 8. We both had headaches and were tired. As for today, Bill worked this morning and got home around 11. Then helped Norm Stoll work in our basement, which now has all of the drywall up. I will post pictures of that soon. I have not done a whole lot today-just laundry, dishes, and working on this blog! Tonight should be relaxing too. We just plan on watching tv and I might work on scrapbooking! Hopefully the upcoming week will be a lot more calm than this past one!

Blessings and Love,

Whitney

4 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney! Your blog looks great. I love the picture of you and Bill - you look so beautiful. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your blog. I am so excited to be able to read about the dyer household:) Hope all is going good. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whitney! Long time--no see!! I haven't talked to you for awhile but your blog looks really nice. I'll add you to blogs I follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Whit!!! I'm glad you finally started a blog....it looks great so far! Sounds like everything is going great as Mrs. Dyer.

    ReplyDelete