Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year and New Year's Resolutions!

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a brand new thing to me so please be patient as I try to make this as great as all of the other blogs that I have been reading! I started this blog so that my friends and family can read about what is going on in Dyer household. I have quite a few friends from Ball State and other areas that I don't keep in touch with as much as I should so hopefully this will help them know what is going on. I've been reading other blogs for months and have always thought that it would be fun, but I just never had the time. So this year, one of my resolutions was to create this blog-along with losing weight and a few other things! I hope everyone had a great New Year's and that this upcoming year is your best yet! 2008 was a great year for Bill and I and we were sad to see it go, but know that God has amazing things planned for the upcoming 2009 year! I'll be sure to post and arrange my background soon so that it looks like a professional blog and not a boring one!

In Christ love and blessings,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment