Friday, December 31, 2010

November Happenings

After the crazy, busy month of October, November slowed down and wasn't as eventful. The first weekend in November I helped with Passion for Purity, a high school girls retreat on living a pure life for God. This is definately one of my passions in life and I want to help young women make the best choices in their lives. This year we discussed the book "Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry" and our theme was making the girls realize they can have a Happy Ever After with their Prince, our Savior! Here are some pictures from the weekend!

My neighbor Sarah Smith and I.

My small group with their princess crowns

Olivia, Tori, me, Sarah, Tori, and Lorrissa-love these girls!

Here are some pictures of Lucy during November. She loves being outside and I got some good shots of her for once. She seems to always move when I snap a picture!
Lucy with her favorite outside toy!

She is getting so big! Not much of a puppy anymore!


I had Bill get me a bail of hay for my Halloween/fall decor outside with mums and pumpkins. Well, Lucy had other plans and one night when I came home, she had destroyed it! But, as it got colder, she loved to lay on it because it kept her warm.
Lucy laying in the hay and playing with her toys

Love my fur baby!

Running back toward me

Proof she is a digger

Someone loves playing outside!

Love and Blessings,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment