Monday, February 13, 2012

Without the Nurses

Our first few day home with Peyton were such a joy. I have been around babies my entire life; I am one of FIVE girls. But it sure was nice to have the AMAZING nurses from DCH to ask questions or just be there to watch her while I grab a quick nap. It was definitely tiring getting up every few hours, but it was so worth it.




Peyton's First Bath at home-yes, she screamed the whole time, so mommy was a little timid




Daddy and Peyton-unfortunately, daddy got peed on! It was the first, but not the last!




Daddy caught us napping!




Unfortunately, Bill had to return to work the following Monday, August 8th. It was so nice to have him around to help, so when he left I had a little break down. I also felt bad because he didn't get to spend as much time with her as we thought he would. I felt awful for taking 12 weeks, while he just got one. So we took lots of pictures and sent them to him that day.




First Official Poop-up-the-back blowout-She always seems to do this while daddy is gone!




Not happy that her outfit was big around the waist, but too short at the ankles!




My tiny baby




Happy girl



Before I knew it, a week had come and gone and she was already a week old! And she had already changed so much!




Her gown is a little big!




1 week-August 9th




So little, but I'm so in love!




Love & Blessings,






Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment