Monday, February 20, 2012

The Fastest Month Ever!

As you probably guessed, this post is about Peyton turning one month! Time flew by and I don't know how one short month could change my life forever. I love being her mommy, even at 2 am! I have learned so much about myself in this short month and know that I can do anything because of this little one. Bill and I are so blessed to have her!

Peyton at One Month you:

*Weigh around 7 pounds and are 20 1/2 inches long.

*Sleeping between 2-4 hours only waking up to eat. You slept in the bassinet for the first 3 nights, but had a really bad 4th night, so you ended up sleeping in the bouncy seat.

*Eat every 1 1/2 to 3 hours during the day and 2 to 4 hours at night; all breast milk except for the occasional 2 ounce bottle of formula at bed time feedin.g

*Hated the car seat and swing

*Definitely know mommy and her voice

*Move head from to sound and moving objects

*Outings included Walmart, Knickers and Petticoats, Sandy Clarke Photography, Dr. Porter's office, Papaw and Mamaw's, Church, Bobe's

*Spits up often

*Wore some premie outfits, but mainly newborn'

*Wore size newborn diapers




Peyton Layne at one month




My beautiful baby girl



Looking like mommy right now!



Gee mom, how many more pictures!



I just love you to pieces Peyton Layne!!!!





One month of memories made, many, many more to come and I can't wait!






Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment